Friday, March 1, 2013

Baby Girl Gordon is HERE!!!

Baby Girl Gordon arrived this morning at 9:49am, weighing in at 6lbs 13oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. She has beautiful blue eyes and white blond hair. We are all completely in love and couldn't be happier. Now to try and come up with a name lol. 

I will update more later but it's been a long day and I am exhausted. Until then, enjoy these first few photos of our new baby girl.

Last photo of me pregnant. I already miss it, but I am so happy she is finally here!

Seconds old. :) She was a bit earlier then we expected. She probably could have stayed in for another few weeks at least.

First family photo.

She looks so chubby in this photo but she is tiny. She is wearing preemie clothes. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the beautiful baby girl!! She's just beautiful!! We are so excited to have a little girl! You look great!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete