So today, despite being crazy tired, my husband and I decided to drive back to Bangor to get some much needed things done. (Applying for our insurance back for starters). Anyway while we were there, our insurance provider stated that they needed proof of due date for medical reasons. They then refurred us to another doctor's office who then sent us to a lab to get another blood draw. I was so happy when they told us this because I really want to make sure that my levels are still going up. So 13 days past ovulation and 8 days past transfer and almost 48 hours since my first blood test, my bets hcg level is at 58.0. I really hope this is a good number!!!
Even more exciting is that we found out our due date is March 10, 2013!!! Sounds like the perfect day to have a baby!! Now this will change if we are carrying more then one, but for now I am holding onto that date and trying to pour every good thought and prayer into making sure that sometime around the 10th, we have a healthy happy baby!
Tomorrow a friend of mine who has been on this same journey is going in for her first blood test, so please also pray for her to get GOOD NEWS!!!!!