Friday, July 22, 2011

Trying to conceive our 2nd child in a foreign country.

As the title states, my husband and I are trying to conceive our second child while living abroad. We have been living and working at the Deagu International School in South Korea for over a year.  I really can not say enough good things about the school, but I do have a lengthy list of concerns about living the dorm life with an infant. Not to mention trying to conceive a child with 100 or so other people living around us, but that's another post.

While I am excited about sharing our story to anyone who wants to read our blog, we are trying to keep the news of our actively trying to conceive a little hush hush. I worry that if things should not work or something should go wrong, we would have to explain everything to those we live with and while I know they would be very supportive, I would hate to make anyone feel uncomfortable or awkward around us. So for now we are only sharing this blog with a few family and friend, along with all of you. So I hope you enjoy our story and hopefully once we are able to announce that we are pregnant to everyone, they can come back and read what it took to get us to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment