Sunday, October 7, 2012

Gender post might be late.

I will try to post the gender tests we did end up taking. I found most online since we didn't get much of a response on our blog. I am hoping to have it done before we go for our ultrasound on Wednesday, but we are all going through a lot right now. My Mother In Law passed away on Friday the 5th and we are focusing on being together as a family. It has been just over a year since we lost my Father In Law and even though we are trying to remember to find joy in knowing they are together again, it is hard being without them. I hope you understand if the next few posts come late. 
Rest in Peace together. We love you both and will always miss you!!

1 comment:

  1. I am very sorry for your loss, I am thinking about you during these times.

    ReplyDelete