Sunday, November 4, 2012

Baby Name Poll

Jeff and I are really struggling with naming this baby girl, so we have decided to ask for your help. Please vote on the name or the spelling of the name that you like the most to help us narrow down our list. We will be announcing Baby Girl Gordon's full name the day she is born. I really feel as though we are going to need to see her to make our final decision. If you have any names to suggest please feel free to leave them in a comment below. If we really like the name, we will add it to our poll. Thank you for everyone for your help in advance, I hope you have as much fun helping us choose her name as we have had.

2 comments:

  1. Ivy is a good I name, I have a 7 year old niece named Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Ivy, I will ask Jeff in the morning and it might be added. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete