Friday, August 24, 2012

12 WEEKS Pregnant!!!!

I have made it to 12 weeks!! That means that I am officially into my second trimester! I know I have missed a few weeks posts, but I have been really busy. We are in the middle of a huge remodel on our house.
 Things are still going really good and I finally have my first appointment next Wednesday!! I am both excited and really nervous. So much so that I even went so far as to order a fetal heart doppler to put myself at ease. Hopefully that will arrive on Monday and I can start to listen to our tiny bump's little heart beat.
 I am really excited knowing that as soon as we go to the doctor and know for sure everything is alright, next weekend we might be announcing our wonderful news to our family! I have hated keeping this from them, but I really wanted to make sure everything was going well before we said anything. 

So far my symptoms are about the same. Still getting sick if I go too long without eating something and still tired. Well beyond tired. I am so physically exhausted it is sometimes hard for me to even get out of bed. I think I am starting to get anemic again so I have been really trying to eat a lot of high iron foods the last few days. It seems to be making things better, but hopefully my doctor can prescribe a good iron pill for me. 

Other than that, things are going well. We are working hard at finishing up the remodel on our house so we can get everything back together before our son starts 1st grade! I still can not believe my baby is going to be in the 1st grade. Where did the time go? 

Anyway, that is my update for now. Hopefully I will soon have pictures of our healthy happy little bundle of joy!! (Fingers crossed and praying hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment