Sunday, August 5, 2012

8 week update

Today I am technically 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant, but I am going to jump back a week since I missed my 8th week update.


My 8th week started with our family taking a short vacation to Santa's Village in New Hampshire. We had taken our son there when he was about 4, but he really didn't remember too much of it. I was nervous that I would end up getting sick in front of my parents who went with us, but luckily that didn't happen. In fact I only got sick once on our third day there because I took a nap and missed lunch. Normally I am quite loud when I get sick, so trying to be as quiet as possible was not an easy task. After practically running over my husband to get to the bathroom, he knew that I was going to be sick and did a wonderful job distracting our son so he had no idea what was going on.


Thankfully the past week brought about no new symptoms. The pain that I was experiencing disappeared and I started to have a little more energy throughout the day. Other than getting sick that one time, I felt really good. Hopefully this will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment