Monday, July 23, 2012

Pregnant on Korean Time.

I am really starting to believe that this baby is still running on Korean time. I feel really good throughout the day and as soon as supper time rolls around, I start to feel more sick. It hasn't really been that big of an issue, until last night. No sooner did I finish my last post about not getting sick that I started to really feel ill. I tried to get something to eat, but that didn't work. I tried to drink some milk, but that didn't work. Finally I just went to bed with a cold cloth and hopped to simply fall asleep. That too didn't work and I all too quickly I found myself running for the bathroom. My wonderful husband was so sweet. He jumped out of the way and ran from the room. My hero lol. Thankfully my son was asleep so he didn't hear me. I know if I start getting sick in front of him, I will have to tell him why. He is too smart of a kid to not think that something is going on. 
So there is my quick update for today. I am now in the true morning/night sickness group and loving every second of it. I just pray that being sick means a strong healthy baby.
Today I am also calling around to a few more doctors. I have two that I am really excited about and I really hope they accept me as a new patient. I really don't want to have to go back to the doctor who delivered my son. I don't need to feel humiliated throughout this pregnancy like I was with my son. Fingers crossed that all goes well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Have been thinking about you lately. Hope you are all doing well. Sounds like it has been a busy couple of weeks for you. I bet you are glad to be home! I hope your nausea starts to feel better. That is one thing that is just rough! I hope you get in with a doctor. I really don't know how you are doing it! I would be going crazy not being able to see or talk to a doctor! You are strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at myself when I read this. Apparently I am good at hiding my crazy in my posts. :) I have almost daily "tantrums" over still not having a doctor. I get so stressed out every time I think about the fact that I should have had my first ultrasound over a week ago now. I call our insurance office so much I am afraid they are going to put our number on some sort of block list lol.
    But I am doing really well. Less tired this week and so far not really sick again. Lots and LOTS of stress this week though. Hopefully I will have good news all around for my next update.

    ReplyDelete