Saturday, September 22, 2012

Time for some fun!!!

Anyone who has read my last few entries knows that I have been really stressing over every aspect of this pregnancy. The majority of my posts have been about things that I am worried about and I thought it was time to change that. It's time for some fun!!! 

I need everyone's help with this one so please, please leave a comment below to help us out. I want to know any and every way that you know of to predict a babies gender. I know of a few, but I would really like to know of other fun ways that we can try to predict what we are having. I went out today and bought an IntelliGender test and that will be our first try at predicting if this baby is a boy or a girl. I will do each and every one of the tests left for us (as long as it is safe) and I will write a post on the results for each. So get out your old wise tales, gender tests and charts and  help us to have some fun with this baby and try to help us guess what we might be having. We will find out for sure if if this baby is a boy or a girl on October 10th so make sure you leave your comments before then. 

I am also going to add a poll to our blog so everyone can leave their guess as to what we are having. I hope everyone has as much fun with this as we are hoping to.

2 comments:

  1. The only one I know is the one my boss told me about. I guess she said that boys heartbeats are faster than girls. Not sure if this is true, I voted! Can't wait to find out what it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that morning sickness is worse (or more prolonged) with girls. I vote girl.

    ReplyDelete