Tuesday, May 22, 2012

OHS

I am sorry that I have once again fallen behind on posting, but I have developed Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome and have been really sick. I returned to my doctor's office yesterday and she did not feel as though my shortness of breath, pain and vomiting was bad enough to go to the hospital, but instead gave me some IV medications in her office. They made me feel a little better yesterday, but today the pain and vomiting have returned and I am just not feeling very strong. 
I keep praying this was all worth it and we end up with two healthy babies in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Ryann! I hope you start feeling better. Can you go to the hospital? Those are def. symptoms. I am keeping you in my prayers and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I finally turned the corner last night and am starting to feel better. I did go to the doctor and they gave me some IV medication but didn't feel as though it was bad enough to admit me to the hospital. Yesterday was by far the worst day yet, but today seems much better. I pray no one else has to go through that, it wasn't fun at all! I also pray that despite being that sick, our little embryos were able to hang on!

    ReplyDelete