Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Back from Vacation

I know that I did not post much about our vacation here, but I promise I will post it on my other blog as soon as we get unpacked more and settled down. Today we had Christmas for Tyson and the dorm and it was so much fun. When my Dad asked what he would do next year with baby Bibblemin, he said he would save all of his favorite pajamas that don't fit him and give them to the baby. If you know how attached Tyson is to his pajamas you would know what a big deal that is. 
Tomorrow is my next ultrasound day and it's going to be a full room. Jeff, my Mom and Tyson are all going with me. Unfortunately I could not find Mia to remind her of the appointment, but I am sure she will be there for the next one. Tyson is so excited and I can't wait for him to finally see that this really is real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment