Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My parents are here!!!

Today, December 10th, my parents arrived here in Korea for an extended visit. I can't even begin to say how happy I am that they are here with us. I have been trying to think of ways to tell them for days, but it came down to me bringing them into our room and showing them the It's a Girl and It's a Boy signs I had hung in Jeff's closets, along with pink, blue and white balloons. Once again my Mom said she knew before I did. Apparently she has some pictures of my sister and I hanging in her house and every time one of us is pregnant, mostly my sister, the pictures have hung crooked on the wall. She said she was walking by the photo and saw that it was very crooked and just knew that it meant we were pregnant. They were both very excited and even more so because my Mom will get to go with us to our next ultrasound. 
Before that we are going to be traveling for Christmas vacation to Cambodia, Thailand and Indonesia. I have already checked with my doctor and she has assured me that traveling will not be a problem. Just to be careful with what I eat and drink. This is going to be the best Christmas ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment