Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Messed up my blog somewhere

We are on our second round of fertility treatment this month, October. Our first round started on September 9th. Sorry, that's the trouble of backtracking to post. 
Anyway, today I went in for another ultrasound to see if we have any mature follicles. After 6 days of medication I have two healthy follicles. Amazingly I actually have a follicle on my left ovary that has never produced a follicle. In fact, when I was 16 I was told that it was so small and covered in cysts that it most likely was not functional. Who know tossing a bunch of medication into the system would actually wake it up. 
Tonight we have to go back to the office for an injection that will hopefully insure ovulation. Having to wait until our test day will be so hard, but I know we will get through it. Thankfully I have a lot to do at work right now to keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment