Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Telling friends

I feel bad that I am choosing to tell a few people that I work with the great news and not others, but some were instrumental in helping us get to this point. The first person we told after Mia was a good friend that works here with us at DIS. Well both people we told work here. She was super excited for us and it felt so good to share the news with someone! The second person was another huge help in getting us to where we are. She gave us the recommendation to the hospital, made giving birth here sound a lot less scary and has just been someone I have been able to talk to through out this process. She was also very happy for us and it felt so good for others to join in our happiness. I truly can not wait until we can share the news with everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment