Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Christmas Morning in Thailand

After hearing my Dad spill the news to a few people staying at the hotel, I decided that I wanted to tell Tyson the big news today. I just couldn't stand the idea of him finding out from someone else. 
Jeff and I sat on the couch with Tyson on my lap while my Mom video taped everything. I told him that I had one more Christmas present for him, but he wouldn't be able to play with it until about August 15th. When he asked why, I told him it was because Mommy and Daddy were finally giving him the baby he had always asked for and that we were pregnant. It took a minuet for it to sink in, but when it did he was screaming, hugging us and just laughing. He put his hand on my tummy and kept asking if there was really a baby in there. When I told him yes, he asked if he could go tell his friends that he had met at our hotel. I told him yes and he went out the door screaming "my Mommy is having a baby." He was so excited, and I couldn't help but to cry. When I can figure out how, I will post the video to show you his excitement. 
I really couldn't have imagined his being a better Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment