Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sick in Thailand

These past few days I have been feeling really sick. Not that I mind at all, but I just hope I am not dampening any one's vacation. Christmas day we took Tyson to ride the elephants, go on a bamboo raft down the river and ride the Ox cart. At night we had an amazing supper at our hotel, complete with traditional dancing by the owner's orphans she works with. Long after it got dark we got to do something I have always wanted. We got to light and release paper lanterns into the air. We had about two dozen and it was amazing. When I was letting mine drift out of my hands I kept thinking how blessed I was to have everything I prayed for and so my only wish was the health and safety of my family. For the first time in years, my wish was not "please help us to have another baby come into our lives."
I'll post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment