Tuesday, February 7, 2012

IUI date

    Today we went back to the doctor for another ultrasound and we found out we have 4 follicles!!! I am so excited and really hopeful that this will be our month! If we do get pregnant now, I will not have to leave work early and I could deliver at home. This would mean that I would miss a bit of school next fall and have to fly alone with a newborn and a 6 year old almost 24 hours back here, but that's all secondary. Tonight at 8pm we have to go back to the doctor to get another injection to again try to force ovulation. Our IUI date is November 21st at 10:00am. Thankfully Jeff and I had no problem getting the morning off from work. I hate not telling everyone why we need the time off, but I just don't know how to bring it up. Not to mention we don't want to say anything until we are at least in our second trimester in case, God forbid, something happen. I don't want to make anyone here uncomfortable because of us. 
Fingers crossed and prayers flying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment