Tuesday, February 7, 2012

December 5th TEST DAY

Today was test day, finally. Mia and I went to the doctor after work today for a blood test to determine if I am pregnant. When we left they told me that they would call in a few hours to let me know. I think I cleaned the every dorm room waiting for that call. Finally at 4:30 in the afternoon the call came. "Congratulations your pregnant." I wanted to scream and run around telling everyone but I somehow managed to stay calm. Jeff was in the other room and I wanted to surprise him. Apparently my voice and my face gave it away and he asked with a smile what the doctor had said. I told him that it was positive and he just smiled. We started talking about when we would tell Tyson, what we would need to buy and how strange this felt to finally be coming true. The first person we told was Mia. We called her cell  but there was no answer so I left her a text. 
I still can't believe this is finally happening. I can't wait to tell Tyson the exciting news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment