Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New treatment

Today, November 6th, we started a new round of fertility treatments. Our doctor wants to get more aggressive in trying to conceive so this month we are going to try IUI or Intrauterine Insemination. This requires a lower dose of Clomid in addition to injections into the abdomen.I am also continuing the Metformin even though the effects have not been positive. I am still gaining despite going to Zumba twice a week and Power 90 in my room. 
I am a little nervous about the injections since Jeff will be the one administering them, but he assures me that he is not nervous in the least. At least he gets to be more involved this month, even if I am still the one that has to deal with all the painful parts. Honestly I wouldn't change anything for the world. I know I am doing what I need to get the family I feel is right for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment